4.02.2008

bored...

I was not tagged, but here you go anyway:

10 years ago:  I was 15.  I just unearthed that journal.  And then I burned it.

Things on my to-do list today:
read and outline chapters for music history exam on Monday
pick up mom from airport
pick up agency approval letter from Lillie J.
pack another box 
SAMT stuff
workout (1km swim!)

If I were suddenly made a billionaire, I would:
go on a very long adventure that would end in a house in Spain
pay off my student loans
do everything to my mom's house she wants done
get a girl puppy that actually LIKES to snuggle
donate
invest
I don't know - I had a hard time wrapping my brain around what $50K a year looks like.

Three of my bad habits are:
1. PROCRASTINATION - although I'm starting to not so much see this as a bad habit, just a habit that I have to accomodate for.
2. not reading my Bible
3. driving while texting (working on it)

Five jobs I've had:
1. Restaurant Hostess
2. Music Librarian for LHB
3. Waitress at Jolly Cooper's in London
4. Swim teacher for babies
5. Personal assistant for musician/producer in Austin

Five things people don't know about me:
1. I have a plantar's wart on the bottom of my right foot that I tried to get frozen then burned off and it keeps coming back.  I hate to get pedicures because it grosses me out and I'm pretty sure the Asian girls talk about me and my nasty foot in Korean and then laugh at me.
2. I have a horrendous weakness for french fries
3. I won a John Phillip Sousa award for musical excellence in high school, which is ironic because though he may have been the world's first rock star, I still hate his stupid music.
4. I actually like Dallas, I just pretend I don't so I sound cooler.
5. I am an excellent friend, it just takes awhile to get to know me 'cos I have some silly walls up.  But, who doesn't. 


No comments: