4.09.2008

iPod update

I asked my music history class this morning if anyone has seen an iPod floating around and turns out I left it in the student lounge during lunch.  Everyone in my class asked, "The silver one with the cool headphones?" Apparently lots of people saw it, one girl even moved it from beside the couch to the table...and then it sprouted legs.

Sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

vobnwwx (no stupid human tricks on WordPress)

I've bought 3. When I get them through apple.com I have them engraved with my email address. Otherwise I "name" them my phone number.

You can only count on the trustworthiness of others.

Christina said...

i am so going to do that. i'm thinking of getting a (red) shuffle 'cos workouts fly so much faster with music. maybe later i'll get one with more memory to use in therapy sessions instead of having to lug a CD player around.