4.07.2008
Rainy days and Mondays rock my face off
So, I survived today, and not even by just barely, which was totally rad and unexpected. I woke up at 6am, showered and got ready for a music history exam in Denton at 8 which I ACED and then drove to Lewisville to do music therapy with a new group of cutie-pie PPCD kids, then drove back to Denton for an SAMT officer's meeting and guitar lesson, drove BACK to Lewisville for music therapy session #2 (at this point I'm asking myself why the hell I chose to write a thesis instead of a lazy professional paper), vented with my mentor for about an hour, then drove BACK to Denton to revise the SAMT constitution, order pizza, and preside over an SAMT meeting. Totally drove like 120 miles today. Now all I want to do is let my brain melt in front of Gossip Girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment