Me: so, if we pick paint colours today/tomorrow i can just go to the store myself
Hubby: do you want to get test colors?
Me: umm, sure.
Hubby: Ok, if you get test colors then when do you want to put them up and when would you want to pick and put up the final color?
Me: earliest I could do test colours would be Wednesday at 3:00pm. I could also put them up right after that. I don't think that I have piano class on Thursday morning, so I could pick up final colour before noon and put up final colour after 3:00pm on Thursday. Why?
Hubby: I don't think you could do test colors on Wednesday and then the final color Thursday, you have to take time to look at the samples in different light.
Me: OMG I am so not this anal.
Hubby: Then do you want to just skip the samples?
Me: Besides, blandy mcblanderson, how different could off-grey look in morning, noon, and evening light?
Hubby: You'd be surprised.
3 comments:
I'm pretty sure I've had this conversation before:) Everything is looking fabulous!!!!!!
WOW! that was kinda hard to follow ;) I'm intrigued to find out when/how y'all decide!
What I love about reading this is how things *actually* turned out... :)
Post a Comment