4.27.2008

Renovations: Day 1

Sweet friends showed up early to help us do stuff - Candace and I set to cleaning the place up and the boys left for Frisco to get a post puller to pull part of our fence down:
That is certainly not the best picture, but you can at least see the fence.  It took Candace and I all morning and two mimosas apiece to get the entire living room scrubbed, taped, and all the fixtures removed.

I knew Kate and Sarah were driving up and when they got there, Michelle jumped out of the car also!  I was so excited!  Once the trio of power arrived, I gave them a tour and then we all got to work and everything went MUCH more quickly.  We got the living room primed, as well as the
guest bath and finally after a dinner break, the master bedroom.  Two gallons of Kilz and many "that's what she said" jokes later, we finished for the day.

No comments: