7.16.2008

I Smell a Rat...

...in my kitchen. Yes, ladies and gents, not only do I live in a house where I kill a roach nearly every other day (at least they're no longer the Chernobyl-flies that Kyle and I diligently killed the first two weeks I was here), there's a rat. I haven't seen it, but my two housemates have seen it, and various others. Blegh. After the exterminator comes Monday I'm hosing the whole damn place down with bleach.

I did Bikram for a second time and I swear my knees are getting stronger. I can't believe I like this stuff and subject my body to it at least once a week. I love it so much I'm contemplating cleaning the place for 2-3 hours once a week just to get unlimited yoga. The power is dizzying.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

So you would be the Bikram maid??

Anonymous said...

... because bleach is healthy and good for you.

btw, you never have a rat for long. they really like to make ratlets,

jwyppjvf

Christina said...

i don't want to think about that.

Suz said...

ratlets is the greatest word I've heard since my brother referred to the restroom as the "pooperia"

NICE.