7.06.2008
Whirlwind Wedding Weekend
I am laying in bed at 4:30pm on Sunday, trying to decide if I want to pass out or get up and do something. The jury's been out for at least an hour thusfar. Sunday night I ended up staying out late at a bachelorette party and on the way home convinced Kyle that staying home instead of driving to McAllen for our second wedding of the weekend was a good idea...I was exhausted. I knew he really wanted to go to the wedding though so we decided to reconsider in the morning...about 8 or 9am so we could get there early and get ready. Well, I woke up at 10:15am and FREAKED out because we were running late - Kyle had decided to let me sleep! I felt so ridiculously guilty that I started grabbing stuff and we got in the car and 5 hours later we were in McAllen! Why is communication so difficult sometimes?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment