especially because in HS I was not very good at being friends with girls but...dude, my Austin girls have been my rock lately. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't hang out with the McGuires 8 out of my first 9 days in Austin. I don't know what I would do without Ev & Kate letting me crash at their place either because I was freaked out by Batman or because I had no hot water and Ev, the weekly lunch dates keep me going, especially on Mondays. You girls are the bomb dot com and I can just hope to be half the kind of good friend that you ladies are to me, I don't know if I could make it down here doing this internship without you.
Actually I know I couldn't. I owe 98% of my sanity to you guys. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. And wine glass. ;oP
No comments:
Post a Comment