10.20.2008

Heck. NOW what?

There is a very serious potential buyer with his eye on the house I am currently staying at. The question is, if it sells, what the heck am I going to do for the next 4 weeks?

My first inclination is PRAY. Not for the house not to be sold (of course) but because I really really have no idea what I'm going to do. This would of course happen the very day after I write how warm and fuzzy and comfy I am here.

4 comments:

daina said...

Remember, closing generally takes about a month or two. People usually don't want to close right after they put in an offer. Plus, the landlord needs to give time for residents to get out. Usually 30 days is legal......And then, you'll be leaving...

Christina said...

thanks for the perspective - I have to remind myself that after this weekend I only have a month left.

Anonymous said...

That's what I was going to say too--how much time would you have between the buying and the people actually moving in? Maybe they would let you live there, rather than having the house sit empty for the next several weeks. And praying is always a good thing.

Helen

idyll hands said...

I'd say your safe even if it sells for the reasons Daina listed. Keep breathing :)