10.09.2008

Walking and Running

In other news, here's my playlist for tonight in order:

Margarita Stand - Bob Schneider 2:22
Friends In Low Places - Garth Brooks 4:20
*I'm Yours - Jason Mraz 4:03
The Heart of Life - John Mayer 3:18
Can't Stop - Ozomatli 2:56
**So What - P!nk 3:34
Snow (Hey Oh) - RHCP 5:35
Bombananza - The Scabs 4:36
No Baby Swings Like Mine - South Austin Jug Band 2:38
Hideaway - The Weepies 2:49
Wonderful Rainbow - Israel Kamikolawe (or whatever) 4:53
Sunrise - Norah Jones 3:21
Hallelujah - Rufus Wainwright 4:09

Total Time: 48.4 minutes

* denotes song that I ran to. In hindsight I don't know that I'd pick a four-minute song right off the bat, maybe something shorter. Oh well, next week.

** denotes song that you can really get your powerful woman strut on to.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I don't think that I ever thought I would see a Garth Brooks song on your playlist.... not sure why.... it just REALLY surprised me! :)

Christina said...

I knew someone would notice that - I saw it on my iTunes and thought of the group of adolescent girls I work with. We sing a LOT of karaoke, and that song ALWAYS comes up. It also used to be my favorite song - I would play it on the jukebox every time we went anywhere with a jukebox :)