I think we're going to Mexico for Christmas. Not a long vacation, just 4 days. The longer version of the story is not particularly fun, but there are worse things than spending a holiday sipping margaritas on the beach...
the short version of the story is that I love you. The long version of the story is that life is crazy and you're fantastic. Make sure you take some Jose Feliciano with you. :-)
5 comments:
the short version of the story is that I love you. The long version of the story is that life is crazy and you're fantastic. Make sure you take some Jose Feliciano with you. :-)
Feliz Navidad!
Not fair....I want to know the long side of the story.
Christmas is meant to be enjoyed, full of relaxation, and spent with the person/people you love the most. Mexico sounds absolutely fabu!
have fun! wish i could see you in PR for Grace's wedding though ;)
Gah now I feel bad for not making Grace's wedding.
Post a Comment