I fear I am in a blocked state right now. K is bewildered when he comes home and asks "what did you do all day?" and I mutter something about yoga, running, and cleaning the office. I don't sit around watching tv all day, and today was the first day in a while I've napped. I have no idea what's going on or how to combat it. I feel like I have this huge list of things to do and don't know where to start. Maybe I could actually physically make the list in no particular order and then DO them in the order I put them down because right now on the list things like Apply For Graduation are right next to Finish Obama Hope Cross-Stitch For My Brother.
Sigh. Anyone ever been there?
3 comments:
*raises hand*
Lists are great 'cause they help you organize your thoughts, let you know what you'd like to get done and then see what you've accomplished!
Lists are great because you get to cross things off!
I LOVE lists. There are days when I would do nothing if I didn't have that little piece of paper cheering me on.
Post a Comment