2.23.2009

all kinds of fun things happening in the garden


6 comments:

Kelli said...

Love the new blog.... I can't wait to get my hands on that editing program you sent me!!! :)

Mini-Martha said...

love the new layout! wish it was warm enough here to start on our garden!

Christina said...

thanks, ladies :) girl - start some stuff inside! any garden store should have little make-shift greenhouse type starters. I've toted my plants in and out for the last three weeks, leaving them inside by the windows when it gets near 50F.

daina said...

looks beautiful!!!Maybe I'll start my stuff inside after this weekend. Maybe I'll figure out some tomatoes this year:)

Suz said...

tomorrow's forecast is partly cloudy with a high of 82. I'm going to go get dirty and plant my gladiola bulbs. YAY!!

idyll hands said...

What blog editing program are you all speaking of? Christina - share with me pretty please!!!