note to self: don't get blister beetle juice applied to a plantar's wart on your feet a couple days before a race. It feels like burning. No, this isn't the first time I've had this treatment done, and yes, it goes away after a couple days but let me just say OUCH!
I'm really getting excited about this triathlon, especially because I can RIDE MY BIKE from the house I grew up in down to the start on Saturday morning. I also noticed on the list of signups that there are lots of people in their 40s and 50s who signed up which means a) I'm not going to come in last or b) I'm going to get hosed by a bunch of middle aged folks.
I'm pushing for a but won't be surprised by b.
My current dilemma is that my hubs has taken my camera on a manly hiking trip to Colorado and I'm trying to decide if I want to tweet/take pictures during the race. Thoughts?
Speaking of the hubs and his manly adventure, here's the map he sent me to assuage my fears about being out of contact for 4 days.
2 comments:
at least there are plenty of places to pee??!
Tweet and bike? Impressive!
How fun for Kyle! Who is he hiking with??
Post a Comment