But seriously y'all - the green smoothie has become something I look forward to the night BEFORE I get up and make myself one for breakfast. I find myself wanting more green stuff (this one had two large handfulls (handsful?) of spinach, some banana, apple, ginger and grapes) but I have the stuff to make enough for the whole week all fruitilicious, so I'll have to wait to start adding things like cucumbers and avocados. Maybe even jalepenos - ay ay ay!
I planted kale seeds in the garden two days ago in the hopes that I'll soon get to harvest them and use them in my smoothies! Here's the link to the original green monster post by Claire. If you make your own, let me know! You might be surprised when your stomach gives you a high five for doing something so thoughtful and wonderful for it.
2 comments:
MMMM GOOD!
I might just try this out. I'll need to run by the store and get some spinach, but I have fruit stuffs and it almost sounds good :)
Post a Comment