Seriously, ya'll I have been looking forward to this weekend for MONTHS AND MONTHS and not just because it's the Wallner's 4th anniversary of wedded bliss but also because it's Labor Day weekend and that means UT football kicks off at precisely 6pm and we're going to be IN AUSTIN for it (but not actually AT the game - $60 for face value tickets for Louisiana-Monroe? Please.) and most importantly the Austin Triathlon is on MONDAY!!! I follow L*nce Armstr*ng on Twitter and have the sneaking suspicion I'll be taking a picture with him this weekend at the Sunday night LiveSTRONG team dinner. I'll try to keep it together.
The question is, do I be that girl (grammar police, anyone?) and take my copy of It's Not About The Bike and get him to sign it or do I act cool?
Speaking of cool, I can't even explain to you the awesomeness that's lined up for the weekend. I'll take lots of pictures, watch for voluminous tweets.
2 comments:
You are going to do great! I can't wait to hear all about it!
Bring on the blog and pictures! I'm stoked to hear how it went!
Post a Comment