yeah, I said it. If you don't want to read about boobs, just go ahead and skip this.
I've never been particularly, ahem, gifted in this area, which is why the day that I went to VS and the bra-fitter lady told me I was a D, I clapped and giggled for a solid 24 hours. The most amazing thing that's happened though was last night I was reading about breastfeeding and it said that around 23-24 weeks some women can manually express collostrum. Of course I tried it this morning and it WORKED. No water works or anything, but definitely a neat little trick I couldn't do a few weeks ago.
Guys. I can freaking create and sustain life. I am a freaking superhero.
2 comments:
a neat little trick... :)
LOL you are cracking me up! I love reading about your prego adventures. Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment