11.30.2010

This just in: contractions are painful.

Had another sonogram today and everything looked great, more importantly the tech and the doctor were a thousand times better than the jerk I went to last week. I also just went to the midwife - definitely in early labor, trying to relax and get some rest, about to take a warm bath to relax and hopefully get some sleep tonight as it'll be anywhere between 4 and 14 hours before I get into active labor. 

Looks like it's going to be a December baby?

8 comments:

Me said...

Push it out, push it out, waaaaaaay out!
*that was me being a cheering section. I kind of suck, I know, but the sentiment is there :)

Good luck lady, you are far braver than I!

Kelli said...

Praying for you!!

Stephanie said...

Mari's birthday is tomorrow! Looks like your babe is going to share a birthday with one awesome chick :) Thinking of you!!

Suz said...

SO GLAD you didn't have that a-hole doctor again. I'm glad you're in early labor and will be snuggling that beautiful little person soon!

Unknown said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Evelyn Meisell said...

YAY DECEMBER BABY!!! Love you sweetie!

diana said...

go Christina go. ps. i check this like every hour. i mean really, do I think you are actually going to be updating it that often. No. but I cant help myself.

daina said...

My niece Mya's b-day is today...Love you and praying...