So, according to my blog stats, the most insanely transformative and crazy year had only 59 posts? I'm going to try to write more often.
Also, you people out there who also have blogs? Get to writing! I want stuff to read!
I sat last night rocking Addy before bed and thinking back to January 1, 2010 when I spent the whole night puking in the new year. I had absolutely NO CLUE what last year had in store for me. All I knew is that we were going to come back from St. Louis and then go to Hawaii, and then I was going to start the job of my dreams. We never know where we will be in the next 365 days. I wonder what 2011 will bring.
1 comment:
I hope that 2011 brings you less puking. And no worries, I have been blogging furiously the last few days and still have a race report to write. Thanks for being a good blog inspiration--I really enjoy it and I love this little community that we have built!
Post a Comment