7.28.2011

RAWr

I started working with a raw foods coach to address my health! It's a long story but let me just say she is awesome and I LOVE her, and I'm on day two and am already learning so much. Like, your poop changes colors when you eat only raw veggies. Also, Goji berries are my new happy place. Seriously. SO GOOD. One of my snacks today was one cup of blueberries, one cup blackberries, and a handfull of Goji's with 4oz of almond milk. Totally my new favorite thing.

I eat breakfast, a snack, lunch, a snack, dinner, and a snack that is laid out on an emailed menu by Her Rawness and the weird thing is that while yesterday I was tearing through the foodles, today I'm finding it more difficult to get through my meals. Like, I'm FULL. It's different from feeling totally satisfied, and I'm wondering if it has to do with not eating cooked food and changing my mindset about that. 

Don't worry, I'm not going to give up cooked food for good - I just want to go mostly raw right now and see how this way of eating will impact my mood, thoughts, and overall health.

2 comments:

Alina said...

I'd love to see a sample menu for a day or two. You are so weird. And, I love it. ;)

Meg said...

OMG if it doesn't involve cooking I am game...living of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches right now - that is how much I hate too cook.

Keep us posted on how it goes!