Well so February is nearly over and I believe it's time to do a checkup on my Resolutions. Accountability, y'all.
1. Post once a week on my music therapy blog and on this blog.
Working on it.
2. Be a better musician
This one deserves a blog post all its own, folks. It'll probably happen on a Monday.
3. Run a successful (read: profitable) Etsy shop
Good news: I opened my shop this month! Bad news: Nobody's bought anything yet. But I do have a custom order coming in that I just finished, so that'll get posted soon.
4. Cook my way through the Lee Brother's Simple Fresh Southern
Haven't. Even. Started. But if you don't have this book, you should get it.
5. Use raw veganism to get myself to my goal weight
I just discovered Jenn on Twitter and am loving her and her raw vegan resources.
6. Run a half-marathon
Working on it. A little every day.
7. Publish my thesis in a music therapy journal
No progress.
8. Beef up my thesis and publish it as a book
No progress.
9. Go to yoga at least once a week
So good for me and yet for whatever reason SO HARD TO DO. Even with the yoga DVD's. (see #10)
10. Only watch 1 hour of television a day. Weekends included.
I have zero self-control. Hopefully my new revised #2 will factor into this.
11. Find a church and attend regularly
Sigh. No. I am, however, spending more time in spiritual pursuits (prayer, reading, etc.) and talking about Jesus with friends. That Ash Wednesday service really lit me up with inspiration.
12. Buy no clothes new for myself or my family (notice that I didn't say "no new clothes.")
Blog post about this comin' atcha. You didn't think I would go to San Fran and not return with any goodies?
No comments:
Post a Comment