"I am so smart, S-M-R-T."
-Homer Simpson
I'm a little, er, prone to flights of fancy when it comes to organizing myself. Or, as some would say, time and space completely dissolve if I have not written myself a very stern list of things to do. I need quantifiable goals (that I can quantifiably ignore if I'm feeling less than jazzed about the creative process), I need gold stars. I need to look upon a crossed of list of things done and smirk triumphantly.
And also to smile because although the kitchen has a ton of miscellaneous crap on it, today is not the day that I tidy up the kitchen. HAH!
I found the cute template, popped on over to Picnik.com (which is soon closing down, super sadface) to enter my daily to-do, and then framed it. Hung it in my kitchen. I think it's the best thing ever! If I could JUST get it to do my dishes...
3 comments:
waaaay cute, girl! way to go!
I LOVE this Christina! It's a fabulous idea! I might have to copy it and hang it somewhere. James and I have a white board but yours is so much cuter! :-)
Thanks, Casey! I figured if I have to look at it every day it may as well be the cutest thing I've ever seen :)
Post a Comment