My favorite local craft store is putting on a competition where you compete to win a schmancy new sewing machine by actually making the things you've pinned on Pinterest. I signed up to do it, but first I had to clean up my mess of a craft room. I'm nowhere near that. but here are some before pictures...
I hadn't finished cleaning the floor OR pulling up the tackboard...so that was my first order of business.
Piles and piles and piles and piles. Ugh.
My manky shelf I'm not quite sure what to do with...I want to replace it but am not quite sure how or with what yet...or that I even want to replace it because I have a tendency to just pile up crap.
I was however given a painting from a dear friend, which wrapped up this wall! So that makes one half of one wall finished. Six more halves to go? The good news is that my sewing table/station is clear and good to go.
This is the pile of stuff I have to mend. So, I started tackling it one piece at a time.
I wear a lot of tights, and just started a new West African dance class, so I decided to patch 'em up...
...in a not-so-subtle manner.
And this is my favorite maxi dress. It ripped, like, two years ago.
So I fixed it!
That's all for now. I've got a ton of projects to wade through, and hopefully I can win this thing!







No comments:
Post a Comment