2.06.2008

babies

So I officially know FOUR couples who are having babies this year, one of them is my ex boyfriend and his wife - totally crazy.

I am leaving for Austin tomorrow to check out a prospective internship site and go to an SAI baby shower for two of my sisterly friends :o) I am packing up tonight and getting out of town at 9:30 tomorrow morning after my first class. The last week has been sort of rough, and even though Kyle's not going with me to Austin, this weekend is much much MUCH needed. I feel like I should make a short list:

Why I Love Austin (in no particular order)
1. Zilker Park
2. Good radio stations
3. Trudy's
4. Z Tejas
5. Shopping on South Congress
6. Trees and grass and sometimes wildflowers on the highways
7. 15 minutes to get anywhere
8. Proximity of friends and family
9. Live music
10. Waterloo
11. Absence of pretension

Not that I hate Dallas - here's a (shorter) list of why I tolerate Dallas:
1. DMA Latenight
2. Proximity of family and friends
3. Dallas Farmer's Market

That's all I've got for now - the guy next to me totally stinks so I've gotta get out of this coffee house.

No comments: