2.16.2008

House Hunting!

We've had this date scheduled with our realtor for about a month, and we must've forgotten to call in a special order great weather day because we couldn't have had crappier weather! Seriously! We looked at eight houses and came up with our top 3, top 2, really, if you get rid of the one that's outside of our price range and doesn't have a third bedroom. The bathroom situations in these houses though is CRAZY! They need a little bit of work, but that's a really cool part, because we get to make the place our own! Maybe we'll put a bid on one in the next couple of days...if we can decide between the two. Both have insane bathroom situations but are in good neighborhoods and are a reasonable price, and have open-ish floor plans...both have sunrooms...I mean, it's pretty much a win-win, we don't really have a deal breaker at either one.

Sigh! I'll be so glad when we've got this thing closed!

In other news, my TWU IRB form came back, which means I need to make corrections to my application and then send it back in and I can start my thesis research! AHHH! Way exciting! I have a possible opportunity to graduate this December, which makes me all kinds of giddy. I'll know specifics in a couple weeks, and I'll let cha know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear about the houses! Give me a call this week - just not tomorrow - I have a big test Tuesday!