3.02.2008

confirmation

Today we went and checked out house #2, were only mildly impressed, then went back to house #1 that we originally put an offer in on.  As we walked around, I said, "Man...I hate to be all impulsive about this, but I really like this house better.  Like, a lot better."  My hubs did too, which was totally awesome :)  I had forgotten how great the closet space is, how little the guest bathroom needs updating, and the oodles of charm.  And, in reference to my other post about the coincidences and such, this trip seemed to be more of a confirmation that this house is the righgt one for us.  The seller countered our offer and we countered right back, but the process is going super slowly because she had a BABY on Saturday night! What timing!

Keep all of us in your thoughts and prayers the next couple days!

No comments: