5.11.2008

house hilariousness

okay so between finishing up school and getting ready to move (TOMORROW!) I've been terribly lax in updating.  Here's a few headlines (I'll post more to this when I get the chance)

1. We finished the fence!
2. my husband passed out!
3. Jake escaped his harness...a little like Houdini, kind of amazing!
4. I swung and missed on YET ANOTHER paint colour!
5. Need to make salsa?  I will in a few months be totally ready for it!

3 comments:

daina said...

I want salsa. but Mild. remember, i'm a white girl:)

Melodie Ann said...

Ok, paint color. So, my master bathroom paint color for some reason makes me angry. Like, really mad. Part of our agreement with the builder was that they would repaint the bathroom. Seriously, it reminded me of flesh. It was gross. Now, it's being painted Applesauce Cake (a golden ecru-y color). I hope that at least looks better.

Christina said...

GIRL! My living room was totally a nasty um, boy's privates flesh colour. So Kyle and I discuss bedroom colours and we somehow picked THE SAME COLOUR. So of course I had to paint over that. But our ceiling is this nice green, so that's kind of neat :)