5.06.2008

one of those days...

The plan for the day has fallen miserably through the cracks.  So much for productivity.  It started with a big red blob of a rain storm this morning that crashed through Carrollton at about 8:30am and made the power go off.  So, I couldn't shower OR eat breakfast.  When stuff finally got back to normal, I made it to school, put together the new SAMT president's binder, then had to go to the student union office to get sandwiches for our intern party tonight where NEITHER of the folks I needed to talk to were in, and then I realized that I had left my phone at home so I had to drive ALL the way back to Carrollton to get it because I'd left it as my contact whenever the union people got back.  I got home, searched EVERYWHERE for my phone and couldn't find it, then remembered this morning when I reached in the back seat to get my backpack...yup, my phone was in the back seat the whole time.  

My best friend Haley once asked, "Is it really frustrating, being you?"  I think we all know the answer to that question.

In other news, I registered for the triathlon today.  Should probably get back into training every day.  Also, I got 7 paint samples up on the wall yesterday to cover over barfy blue.  Hopefully we can decide in the next couple days.

1 comment:

daina said...

yeah! I'm sure it is really frustrating, being you. It's pretty frustrating being me:)