5.05.2008

If I looked on the bedside table next to you, what would I find?
My bible, a lamp, a journal, and some tissues

Do you go to the bathroom with the door open or closed?
Depends on if anyone's home or not.

Are your underwear and socks folded in your drawer or just thrown in?
Some are folded, some are thrown in.

Sleep on your back or stomach?
Side

Are you a cuddler?
YES YES YES

What would I find if I looked UNDER your bed?
Nothing right now, it's all packed away

Something that happened today that made you angry?
Nothing at all - I've been up since 5 and have been by myself, so...nothing really.

What were you doing before this survey?
Catching up on internet stuff, ABOUT to finish my paper and then I saw this.  Thanks, D.

What will you do after the survey?
Finish a term paper

Marriage or living together?
Mawedge

What shirt are you wearing now?
A black halter with a purple half-sweater

Do you sing?
It's part of my job description

Do you de-label your beer bottles?
every last one.  

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
Hide them, mostly

Is there something you regret and wish you could take back?
of course

First thing you do when you wake up?
blow my nose

Ever had surgery?
Wisdom teeth taken out

Last argument you got into with?
hubs - it probably had to do with moving/house renovations

Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
I don't buy water bottles any more

What's one good thing about your best friend?
she's been there for 20 years and will be there forever :)

How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
Depends on if my sleepmate is snoring or not

Current song on myspace?
I recently ditched myspace. 

When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
gosh, yes.

If you were given the chance to take care of a monkey for a weekend, would you?
of COURSE! Unless it was a poo-flinging monkey

What is the current advertisement on the side of the screen?
nothing - just my  iChat

What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
moving to Austin, tailgating, starting my internship, living in the same city as most of my bestest girl friends :)

Who are you texting?
nobody right this minute

It's Wednesday afternoon, where are you usually?
Well before this week I would have said at a music therapy session and then working on schoolwork, but for the next few weeks it's going to be working on the house and moving and then after THAT I'll get off work at 5pm and probably go somewhere to work on my thesis.

Honestly, if you could have ANYONE in the world, who would it be?
My husband.  Honestly.  Oh, and maybe James McAvoy.

Your Christmas list consists of?
Lowe's/Home Depot/Anthropologie gift cards :)

You're going to New York for school shopping, where do you go first?
H&M

You need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first?
American Eagle

How do you feel about your hair?
Thinking about dying it blonde.

What movie is in your DVD player?
Nothing.  I think the DVD player is packed already.

If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?
SPAIN.

How much do looks matter to you in a guy/girl?
What matters is that I still get butterflies when Kyle looks at me :)

What's the greatest thing that happened to you today?
I got some English breakfast tea and am overlooking the lake at Mozart's

How many TRUE best friends do you have?
I'm blessed with a few - boys and girls.

What would you change about your life right now?
Nothing, really.

What’s the best feeling in the world?
Waking up realizing that the hubs's made me some of his world famous blueberry muffins.  ;o)

No comments: