5.05.2008
not as hippie as i thought
I had dinner with the folks at the Whitehall Coop last night and it was a really good time! I showed up just in time to harvest chard from the garden and I helped make a rockin' salad - the girl I cooked with made homemade pesto with pecans and basil from the garden and the neighbors brought over some of the most awesome garlic hummus I've ever had. It was a great night meeting lots of new people and such, but I left with a tummy ache. I think it was the radishes. I also had the realization that while it's a really cool place to live, I don't think I could do it. So, I'm not going to. I'm moving in with my cousin at the end of May :) I can't believe my internship starts in a few short weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My sister will be moving to Austin after the school year is over,... and their house in Houston sells.
xfykdvg
No hippie compound? I was looking forward to all those blogs!
Post a Comment