We've had lots of conversations about what colour the living room/kitchen area should be. I want warm in the living room, green in the kitchen, while my better half wants the opposite. We even went as far as deciding on a greyish blue for the living room. Well, even though it's my last week of class we decided that I was perfectly capable of picking out a paint colour by myself so I went over to the paint store in Plano and picked out (what I thought was) a lovely shade of grey/blue. I got home and with the help of my lovely and talented assistant Candace got it up on the walls. It was nighttime and she graciously let me obsess all night about the paint color because it was not in fact coming out blue/gray but LITTLE BOY'S ROOM BLUE. If I get to the house later today I'll take a picture. And next week, when all the stress of school is done, I'm painting over it.
2 comments:
I love paint samples :)
We must have painted 8 shades of "coffee" before we got the right shade! It is crazy how it looks totally different on the wall and in the day light!
GOOD LUCK!
haha thanks - i just about cried last night. i've learned my lesson!
Post a Comment