5.20.2008

still doing that triathlon thing

between the last weeks of school, moving, being sick, and grandpa passing away my triathlon training routine has completely gone to crap. I am confident enough in my swimming and biking to know that I can make it through those two portions of the race. It's just the running that's been tough. The loss of my beloved iPod was also a setback because I pretty much can't run or bike without music. Anyhow, I ran a little more than half a mile yesterday morning and walked for 30 minutes last night. This morning, I walked my dog 3 miles and plan to either do the same this evening or do a swim or bike session. I plan to keep the following workout schedule: run/swim/run/bike/run/swim/run/bike etc. because I need to work up my running slowly so I don't hurt myself but also get back into the biking/swimming thing. I hope I make it through this thing with a smile on my face...

3 comments:

daina said...

YAY!!!

Michelle said...

You can do it! No pressure or anything ;)

Kelli said...

You can DOOOO it! :)