6.05.2008

biking.

I just Google-mapsed (I love that verbing) it and it's only 8 miles from where I live to work.  EIGHT MILES and it takes me at least half an hour to get to work.  I could do that on my bike.  I think I will.  Tomorrow.

I've had enough of being a hermit and am hungry and left my leftovers at work today...and it's First Thursday so...off to SoCo!  I am going to get some cupcakes from that Airstream I see parked there every day :)

24 hours 'til I see my love!  YES!

3 comments:

Melodie Ann said...

I love you for saying "it's only 8 miles." Look at you all in shape. 8 miles would kill me now!

Kelli said...

MMMM cupcakes :)

Christina said...

nice, Kel :)

and Mel, you could totally do 8 miles. Both of you: wanna do the Danskin tri next year? We can all train for it :)