6.09.2008

brick

I can't decide what is causing my funk today, whether it's because I'm coming down off such a ridiculous high of a weekend that included Alamo Drafthouse, Taco Shack, grilling out with friends, getting an Epiphone mandolin for our upcoming anniversary, and kicking ass at a triathlon and a free night of swing on the lawn of the Long Center courtesy of the Austin Symphony with the lovely Kate (nearly) ALL with my husband in tow (and Jake to be all jumpy and excited every time we took him out to run around) or that when I walked in to my room after dropping the wonderful husband off on Sunday afternoon before the Symphony concert I was struck with how sad and quiet my room was without him and the dog in it.  

I decided to try and cheer myself up with some dark chocolate and some big happy sunflowers from Central Market.

No comments: