6.12.2008

starting over

my running totally blows, so I borrowed a book from Kate called Marathon Training for Non-Runners and am going way back and starting from scratch.  Tonight I jogged 5 minutes, walked 5 minutes x3, and will probably again tomorrow.  Next week is jogging 10 minutes, walk 5 minutes x 2.  I don't know that I'll ever do a marathon (unless I do an Ironman, more on that later) but from what I hear training is much better than actually doing it.

I'll actually update soon - I'm still kind of processing the whole triathlon thing.

In other news, I biked to and from work yesterday and need to take a pic of my bruise before it fades because it is MASSIVE!  I kept forgetting to clip out of my pedals and when I did would bonk into the side of the pedal.  The bruise is all kinds of impressive.

No comments: