6.23.2008

fat genes

my cousin has me hooked on running at Town...er...Lady Bird Lake.

i like running with him - (did i just say "i like" and "running" in the same sentence?  my we've come a long way haven't we) we make each other laugh...i run like a turtle with asthma and he air drums solos.  i'm going to really miss him when he's on tour.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Is that really what it is called now? I didn't know that...

Christina said...

yup. Some hate it because they tried to name it after her twice but she wouldn't let them so they waited 'til she died. They changed the signage and everything.

The Davis Duet said...

this isn't about fat genes but how do you get your twitter to update on its own on here?

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Like a turtle with asthma.

That's how I run. If I ran, that is.

Brette said...

Dude, so your cousin is Jason Mraz?