No Bretteness, my cousin isn't Jason Mraz - I get weird enough looks from people when I tell them my cousin (the one on the left - your left, not their left) is super hot but I'm sure people would look at me like I'm downright crazy when I said I had a mad hott crush on my cousin because oh by the way he's Jason Mraz. I mean, that would be incestuous and totally gross. Totally awesome, but totally gross.
No, Carlos and the rest of the Grooveline is on tour as Jason's horn section. I was suprised to read on Jason's site that he's really influenced by Bob Schneider. It's all about the degrees of separation in the music world, seems like. By the way, if you like reading blogs, you should read his. They're clever and sometimes include little songs he writes.
1 comment:
I met your cousin... and Jason Mraz... so there you go, it's a small world.
Post a Comment