7.01.2008

Post a Day

I'm going to see if I can post at least once every day in July. I know I haven't been writing much about my internship but it's mostly because I don't know what is okay to write about and what is not. Also, I've been learning loads about myself and am trying to work all this stuff out in other ways, like journaling, getting back in touch with God and of course, going out dancing as much as I can handle.

But I do know that if taboo crap goes down I can always have a Quote of the Day (too bad it's not May). So here's a couple to get you through your day:

(from last week)
Therapist: "So your brother is a preacher?"
Patient: "No, my brother is a heathen shit."
*you'd have to know the woman who said it to think it's as hilarious as falling out of a chair warranted, but I nearly did just that.

June 1st
"Awesome dead possum" - Educator Sub guy

No comments: