Internship training is going quite well - I'm in with the new hires so it's a lot of "don't lick the patients, don't share needles etc. etc." but the coolest things by far have been today's extinguishing of fires (literal fires) and the lady who came and spoke of her "recovery" (and by recovery I mean "management") of her schizophrenia. I take lots of naps during break times, usually not because I am tired but because it is so dang difficult to sit in that dang room all day. I think tomorrow there will be a bit of variation in my schedule, which I'm excited about.
What I'm also excited about is first and foremost snuggling all weekend with the hubs (ONLY THREE MORE DAYS!! LESS THAN THAT EVEN!) and seeing the Wallners, and the Danskin Triathlon! I've learned over the last couple days that I am NOT a fast runner or biker, but I'm totally sure I'll make it through. On the bike ride, a guy asked if we were training for the Danskin and wished us luck - it was a total confidence booster :) Today I need to get my back tire checked out 'cos it keeps going flat, and get my clips/pedals put in place...THEN I need to practice to make sure I don't tump over on Sunday :)
1 comment:
you're doing great!!!!!
Post a Comment