7.23.2008

cleansing.

Mrs. McGuire (Buecker) and I decided to cleanse our bodies from the inside out, and have embarked on a journey known as the Master Cleanser or lemonade diet. This is day two and I have to admit, it's not that bad. I find a ton of other stuff to do besides eat...however I wouldn't recommend going to a grocery store...I had to get some tea from Central Market today and almost tackled an old lady for her ice cream. It's not that I'm super hungry, though - I just think "MMMMMM that would be SO GOOD right now!" but then I think about all the good I'm doing my body and how awesome that first gulp of soup is going to be in 8 days. I mean, you can do anything for 10 days, yeah?

I'm getting excited about the first week in August - I volunteer for a grief camp called El Tesoro De La Vida (the treasure of life). Last year was my first year and I am absolutely HOOKED.

3 comments:

Melodie Ann said...

So, what is this craziness you and Michelle are doing?

idyll hands said...

Craziness indeed! I read about it... eeeewwwwie. I'm sure I just read the "cleansing" part. I actually am intrigued to hear how it goes for the two of you.

Christina said...

melodie - google Master Cleanser.