I took myself on a little date to a place called Book People. Before tonight, I had never been and was totally awed and amazed by the little bookstore - why would anyone ever want to go to BN after going here?! I could have spent the entire night in there, and I might actually have to start using it as a study hideaway.
Question - does eating a whole can of black beans in one sitting qualify as emotional eating?
10 comments:
I love book people!
As a vegetarian, I am going to have to say yes! Caitlin made these SUPER yummy black bean patties the other night! I'll have to send you the recipe after she gives it to me!
How big was the can of black beans???
just your standard can of black beans but they were soooo yummy!
Kelli's a vegetarian?
Black beans are good for you - so no :)
I can't believe you had not been to Book People after all of those years going to UT.
jackie reads my blog?! :)
and I know...I fail as a hippie.
yes i do! :)
A weekend, eh? Conveniently, I have a fridge FULL of beer!
Post a Comment