...are a little different this year - this year we have a house, and today we're going to go on the hunt for Christmas lights to adorn our roofline and bushes. We're going to try out a living Christmas tree - not just live, but one you can plant after Christmas. I am usually daunted by the fact that we've got so much work to do on our house, but I am far more excited that this is the beginning of many years of holiday decorations, filling the house with candlelight and family and friends :)
We are finally back from a relaxing 2 weeks in St. Louis. My presentation with Bill at the American Music Therapy Association national conference went really, really well - I love conference, I needed to be filled back up with the company of over 1,200 music therapists from around the country and to refocus, rediscover the different facets of my passion. I also got a bit of a job to keep me going in this time between taking my certification exam and finding a solid job.
I've got to go back to Austin tomorrow (yay traffic!) and will be there for my last week at work, which means closing things up with the adolescent girls I've been working with, my last First Thursday on South Congress, and saying see you later to the wonderful friends who have supported me as these last 6 months flew by. I still can't believe I'm done with my internship. Now all I have to do is finish my thesis and I'll be graduating in May. The light at the end of the tunnel just keeps getting brighter :)
1 comment:
http://www.wikihow.com/Choose-a-Living-Christmas-Tree
I just saw that in another blog I read right after I read yours. Oh the connectivity of the universe!!
Post a Comment