1.20.2009

8 Things About Me

I think I was tagged? Before trips I cannot sleep out of anticipation, so...here you go.

8 TV Shows I Watch:
1. True Beauty
2. Battlestar Galactica
3. Ugly Betty
4. Grey's (sometimes)
5. Big Bang Theory
6. How I Met Your Mother
7.
8.

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Best Thai
2. Dream Cafe
3. Casa de Luz
4. Kenichi
5. Pirhana
6. The Spanish Tapas bar near us I forgot the name
7. Panera (but only in St. Louis, where everyone calls it "Bread Company")
8. Imo's Pizza (speaking of St. Louis)

8 Things That Happened To Me Today:
1. Watched the coolest inauguration ever
2. Ate yummy fajitas
3. Crocheted a hat, then realized it was too big (yes, even for my head)
4. Bought a camera case out in Podunk, Tx
5. Applied for reduced tuition
6. Got into gamelan ensemble without having to sign up in the class, which is rad.
7. Worked on the Shepard Fairey Obama Hope poster cross-stitch
8. Packed for Breck!

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. 60 day yoga challenge
2. Sunday migas or waffles
3. Cooking with Kyle
4. Planting my Spring/Summer garden
5. Redoing the master bath
6. Toobing in the Summer
7. Danskin Triathlon
8. Seeing family

8 Things I Wish For:
1. My favorite people to live in Dallas
2. Better discipline
3. A clean office
4. Being better at that whole slow to speak quick to listen thing
5. Healthy babies one day (not any time soon don't anyone freak out)
6. A job
7. Better lives for the kids I worked with in Austin and at grief camp
8. My thesis to write itself

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Have fun on your trip!!

daina said...

lol about the thesis!!