Where Are We Runnin'? - Lenny Kravitz
Live Your Life - TI & Rihanna
Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
Faith - George Michael
Faith was toward the beginning of my run and I was cracking up the whole time. It's really hard not to picture George Michael strutting and singing to you while you're getting all hot and sweaty. Toward the end of my run times (15 minutes! w00t!) I have to play songs to motivate me and gosh darn if that crazy therapeutic music doesn't work. First was Live Your Life, which was really, really surprisingly inspiring the last 3 or so minutes when I feel like dying. Oh and of course there's Ozomatli's Can't Stop, which I sometimes play in a loop if I get to the end of the song and have more running to do. The lyrics, "Can't stop now - got to keep moving - we've got faith in what love can do - shake it shake it shake shake it..." just get me going :)
No comments:
Post a Comment