2.06.2009

Running Playlist

Zingy - Aksent
Single Ladies - Beyonce
Forever - Chris Brown
Shake Some Action - Cracker
I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness
Tambourine - Eve
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
Faith - George Michael
You and I Both - Jason Mraz
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
The Dynamo of Volition - Jason Mraz
Leavin' - Jesse McCartney
Cold Hard Bitch - Jet
Gonna Get What You Need - Jet
Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
Praise Chorus - Jimmy Eat World
Love Lockdown - Kanye
Somebody Told Me - The Killers
All These Things That I've Done - The Killers
Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon
Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
Change - Lightning Seeds
Push - Madonna
Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
Here It Goes Again - Ok Go
You're So Damn Hot - Ok Go
Can't Stop - Ozomatli
Take On Me - Reel Big Fish
Creator - Santogold
Overdrivin' the Mic - South Austin Jug Band
Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Stevie Wonder
We Are Young - Supergrass
Live Your Life - T.I. & Rihanna
That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings



4 comments:

daina said...

love your owl!!

Suz said...

I love "Love Lockdown" by Kanye!!! I jammed it obscenely loud shortly after I left your house on Sunday.

Brette said...

Suggestion: Don't Stop Me Now, by Queen

Christina said...

thanks, Brette! I just downloaded it and it's going on my playlist, right next to London Bridge, by Fergie :)