2.16.2009

Saving Thyme...


So there we were, making homemade Pho when suddenly Kyle said, "Op...the sprinkler's on....you'd better go save your thyme..." What ensued was me dropping my cell phone, scrambling into the yard in my socks and pjs, and rescuing a plant while getting sprayed in the face with a sprinkler. See, I thought that the sprinkler I dumped dirt onto had a cap on it. Not the case in the least bit.


5 comments:

Suz said...

I love when you're dirrrrty. lol

daina said...

Di your thyme survive?

Christina said...

yeah - i put it in a clay pot. I need to stick it back in the garden but I need to fix the sprinkers first.

idyll hands said...

Do you have pictures of your herb garden yet? As soon as my landlord has a tree guy come remove the damage from the ice storm (currently covering my entire front yard) I'll be able to start plotting my herb garden.

Joanna said...

hahaha awww... poor Thyme.