3.09.2009

Just a Little FYI

So, the blog posts are going to be rather sporadic between now and May - I've GOT to get my thesis written. This blog is not the only place I write - I wake up every morning and get my wandering thoughts in a journal to clear my head. This blog, see, is just another place to write, and I need to be focusing all my writing prowess into that dang paper so I can graduate. And get a puppy.

See you then :)

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Or have a baby.

daina said...

Another Puppy? Gonna miss your writing, but perfectly understandable:)

Christina said...

you would so say that.

jackie said...

good luck!

Christina said...

p.s. The plan is to get off bc at the end of the year (October/November), and of course I'll probably blog about it, and THEN you can make baby speculations. Besides, Kel, don't you have another baby to make before any of us can get pregnant? :)