3.13.2009

March Makeup Madness

After my second eye infection in as many months, I decided to toss every single bit of makeup that could possibly come near my eyes...concealer, shadow, liners, everything. I figure since I have to rebuild my stash, I should do it with grownup makeup. Does anyone have any suggestions?

6 comments:

Kelli said...

I love Stilla eye (illimani) shadow and lancome mascara. Although I am open to any new finds you come across!

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P202023&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=3865

Christina said...

oooh - I've been wanting to try Stila :) their stuff is just so pretty! How does it wear?

Alyssa said...

I am obsessed with Guerlain's Le 2 de Guerlain mascara. It doesn't clump or smudge, and even though it's not waterproof, it actually didn't run AT ALL when I got caught in the rain (or when I bawled at my sister's wedding).
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P204735&categoryId=C12214

My sister and a couple of her friends are nuts about all the stuff by Benefit.

Suz said...

I love love love Maybelline Colossal Volum Express mascara. Its a yellow and purple tube. It really does extend the lashes, it lasts for hours, and removes easily.

As for foundations, I'm all about mineral powders. They feel soft, don't look heavy, and don't clog your pores. I am, however, going to try the Maybelline dream mousse foundation. BRIDES magazine gave it a great review.

Michelle said...

I love bare essentuals. It has great colors, can be worn so many different ways and lasts FOREVER. Also, you only touch a little bit of the powder at a time. The only con about it is that it can be a little messy.

Kelli said...

It lasts for a long time! I use their concealer too... I love that they are making their product containers recycle-able.