I think to myself that I must be crazy, wanting to do these two triathlons this year...crazy to be bit by the bug of any sort of
sport really. I'm an expert procrastinator, and until recently, found myself an excellent excuse maker. But you know what? You can't BS a triathlon. You can't. I learned that the hard way last year - if you don't get out on the road or in the pool/river, if you don't eat right, if you don't get enough rest, it's going to be much harder on you than if you had actually been consistent, gotten the right nutrients, rest up.
The same can go for anything in life, in business, in graduate school, becoming a great musician. Triathlons make me a better person. PLUS I get to raise money for a worthy organization. Everybody wins. :)
1 comment:
keep it up! you inspire me to give running a try...although i think i'll wait til it's not 30 degrees out :)
Post a Comment