So, what the heck am I up to now? Well, I took a week off from working out and just did some yoga, relaxed, got back into the groove of Life and then last week I started over on my Couch 2 5K plan because (you might want to sit down for this) I don't really have a specific goal ahead of me, I just want to make running a more regular part of my life.
I know. WTF.
I need to get the back tire of my bike looked at, will buy a new bike lock, and am going to reattach my rack & milk crate so I can make responsible grocery runs. Fitness is something that takes a mindset shift, and eating well is important, but so is getting out there and moving. I think I might also take a dance class. More importantly though, I've started conquering my unending abyss of unfinished craft projects that has very nearly culminated in a Longhorn Band t-shirt (between me and K we had like 30+) quilt that all I need to do is quilt and then I'll be done and will take photos for you all to enjoy. Then I've got loads of yarn to get through before I will allow myself to buy any more, and some baby presents that are like 2.5 years overdue.
So yeah, back to crafting and gardening and musically therapizing the masses :)
1 comment:
Sounds like a fantsatic plan to me :)
Miss you!
Post a Comment